Further education for Teachers
On the 27 April 2017 we offer, in cooperation with the MPZ (Museumspädagogisches Zentrum München), an event for further education for teachers and on 3 May 2017 one more further education for kindergarten teachers where the various aspects of the PHARAO area will be discussed and highlighted. Participants will enjoy an exclusive guided tour through the exhibition. They will get a certificate from the MPZ that shows that they participated in the further education event.
You can find the registration form and itinerary here! (Starting 9 January 2017)
Information and Events for teacher
You are planning to spend an interesting and fascinating education day at the Exhibition centre Lokschuppen? Feel free to use our information and further educational options!
We gladly consider special needs and wishes.
Info week for teacher
As a preparation for the exhibition visit we offer an information week (3 April - 7 April 2017) free of charge. You will have the possibility to join a guided tour and get familiar with the various workshops and the program.
Registration for the info week for teachers will start on 9 January 2017
Student week campaign
Make use of our discounted ticket prices for your exhibition visit! The student week campaign can be booked on the following dates:
1st week after the Easter holidays: 24.04. - 30.04.2017
1st and 2nd week after the Pentecost holidays: 19.06. - 02.07.2017
1st and 2nd week after the summer holidays: 12.09. - 24.09.2017
1st week after the autumn holidays: 06.11. - 12.11.2017
Entrance fee per student/class: 3.00 € (instead of 4.50 €) ONLY in connection with a guided tour or a workshop! Guided tour fee per student/class: 3.00 € (instead of 3.50 €), workshop fee per student/class: 3.00 € (instead of 4.00 €)
Please notice that the discounted ticket prices are available ONLY during the student week campaign. Requirement for the discount is the booking of a guided tour or a workshop!
Important notices for teachers:
- Please arrive 15 min prior to the start of your booked tour or workshop at the exhibition centre so you and your students will have enough time at the sales desk and the cloak room.
- The total duration of your stay (guided tour and workshop) will add up to 2.5 hours.
- The entrance tickets are valid for the entire day on the day of your visit. If you want to complete the parcours or have a closer look at special exhibits in the exhibition you get to do so.
- Prior to purchasing the tickets, please make sure exactly how many students are in your group. Please have the exact sum ready and please do so separately for each group you are accompanying.
- Please note that we listed important notes and FAQs here.
- Please note our information for getting here and parking. A detailed itinerary can be downloaded here.
- Cancellation: cancellations when up to 3 days in advance to your booked tour or workshop are free of charge. Cancellations 48 – 24 hours in advance will cost you 50% of the agreed price. Cancellations on the day of your booked tour or workshop will cost you 100% of the agreed price.
- Additional information about the prices.
- Additional information concerning the booking of your school class